Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hot Teaser and Review of 'Guy New York'.

Below is a quick little gem of a story clip from the blog of "Guy New York".  His new novel, The Island on The Edge of Normal, is wonderful and I highly recommend it. It is a 'poly' based story. And there is some 'man on man' action which I find very hot in his storyline.  But then I do adore MFM!  You can find his book on my Amazon "I Recommend" book list!  Please visit his site.    http://quickienewyork.com/

~ Vista

 ************************************************************
NOWHERE TO GO 

She was looking out the window when I woke up. She had my bathrobe on and coffee in hand.

“The bed is warmer,” I said, pulling the comforter up to my chin.

“Why did you let me stay here?”

I rolled onto my back, still beneath the blanket. Because I wanted to see if we could fall asleep without giving in? Because I still want to fuck you even though we shouldn't?  Because I love you and miss you, and I thought I could manage them both?

“You had nowhere else to go,” I mumbled.

“You got hard six times in your sleep,” she said.

“You counted?”

“It was hard to ignore. You had your arms around me and your cock was pressing against my back.”

“I’d apologize, but I had no control over anything. Besides, I get hard when you walk into the room. Sleeping next to you was impossible.”

She put her mug down on the window sill and opened the robe. The clothes she had slept in were gone, and I could see goose bumps covering her naked skin. I lifted the blanket without a word and she crawled in next to me.

“What are we doing?” she whispered as I pulled her to me.

“I was planning on fucking you.”

“We did so well last night.”

“We were sleeping,” I said before kissing her for the first time. She collapsed next to me, her mouth open and her hands searching. Within seconds I was inside her, she was beneath me, and all those years of wanting vanished in an instant.

“I didn’t sleep at all,” she said as she lifted her hips up to meet me. I brushed her hair from her face and kissed her again. I kissed her lips and her chin. I kissed her cheek and her neck. I kissed her shoulders, her wrists, and the palms of her hands all because I could.

“Neither did I.”

—Guy New York

(If you enjoy my writing, you might like my new novel, The Island on The Edge of Normal, now available on Kindle and in Print.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.